- n a drug made from part of a plant (as the bark or root or leaves)
- a of or relating to plants or botany
- Best Urban Jungle Singapore The debt Singaporeans owe to their 149-year-old botanical gardens is as much economic as ecological.
- The FDA at least is eager to see more studies of botanical treatments of cancer.
- What are fruits, and why do they exist? Seed bank morphologist, Wolfgang Stuppy and visual artist, Rob Kesseler, reveal the answers in a spectacular new book of botanical .
- Boris Johnson in Telegraph.co.uk
The party ended up with a number of us crawling on all fours through the hedges of the botanical gardens, and trying to escape police dogs,said Boris Johnson, who was among those arrested. "And once we were in the cells we became pathetic...
- Jairam Ramesh in Hindu
We have to see that this garden is well maintained and becomes more beautiful. It is our prime focus to protect the nature and Botanical Gardens play an important role in this aspect,Ramesh told reporters Wednesday here.
- Stephen Hopper in Reuters UK
This places botanical art on the world map and at a time when plants have never been so important to us because of global warming,Kew director Stephen Hopper said at a preview of the opening show at the gallery this week.