- s having curves
a settee with only one curvy end
- s (of a woman's body) having a large bosom and pleasing curves
a curvy young woman in a tight dress
- The site recommends dresses for curvy petites and accessories for your little black dress.
- When 12 curvy models strutted onto the runway dressed in opaque white nurses' coats and prim white hats, their mouths covered with black-lace face masks, the audience might have .
- HeadBlade's power razor has a form as curvy and clean as Patrick Stewart's pate.
News & Articles
- Jennifer Lopez in Curve-Hugging Tom Ford Sequin Gown
Sexy singer, Jennifer Lopez is well-known for her curvy figure and fierce onstage looks! She was looking her best as she worked her curves in a stand-out Tom Ford gown at the 2013 amfAR Inspiration Gala in New York City on June 13, 2013. “On the Floor” hit maker looked every inch a fashionista in blue sequin gown with high neck and long sleeves from Tom Ford Spring 2011 collection . Her ...
June 15, 2013 - StyleBistro
- Kate Upton Wears Skimpy White Bikini, Kisses Costar Nikolaj Coster-Waldau on Set: Pictures
If you've got it, flaunt it! Kate Upton wasn't shy about showing off her curvy figure while strolling on the sand during a shoot for upcoming flick The Other Woman in New York's the Hamptons on Wednesday, June 12. The Sports Illustrated swimsuit model was all smiles as she pranced around the beach in a tiny white bikini and aviator shades.
June 13, 2013 - US Weekly
- ‘Curvy Girls’ Cast Member On The Couch
Reality series 'Curvy Girls' takes an inside look at the glamorous world of professional modeling through the eyes of full-figured beauties.
June 11, 2013 - CBS New York
- Serena Williams in postzambia.com
She explained: "I was 23 when I realised I wasn't Venus. She's totally different. I'm super-curvy. I have big boobs and this massive butt. She's tall and she's like a model and she fits everything. I was growing up, wanting to be her, wanting to...
- Sarah Murdoch in Sydney Morning Herald
If you look at the last few covers of fashion magazines it's been much more about embracing a more curvy body and more realistic body, so I think we're on the path to changing culturally,Ms Murdoch said. "And I think this is the perfect...
- Karl Lagerfeld in First Post
...the German magazine Brigitte recently announced it was going to use 'real women' in its photo-shoots from now on, designer Karl Lagerfeld responded that, "No one wants to see curvy women".