- s incorrigible
a bodacious gossip
- s unrestrained by convention or propriety
the most bodacious display of tourism this side of Anaheim"- Los Angeles Times
- Famous for their bodacious bosoms and six-pack abs, they must be toned down in some markets.
- In canvases like The Bra Shop or Jaunty and Mame, pneumatic women admire one another's bodacious ta-tas.
- In the mid '30s De Beck abandoned Spark Plug, subordinated Barney, brought bodacious Hillbilly Snuffy Smith (also a slangy shorty) to the fore.
News & Articles
- Inside the Beltway: Unifying conservatives by 2014
Organizers behind the bodacious "Road to Majority" conference are determined to wrangle conservatives onto the same page as the 2014 midterm elections loom. The event, virtually ignored so far by the mainstream press, begins Thursday at a hotel just three blocks from the White House. "This conference is a chance ...
June 13, 2013 - The Washington Times
- 2014 Kia Optima
The Optima went from a homely wallflower to one of the most bodacious mid-size sedans in just a year (that year was the 2011 model year); and ever since then there's been no looking back for Kia. Granted, the brand was already in the midst of a transformation, with models like the Soul utility wagon, and ever-sharper versions of the...
June 11, 2013 - The Car Connection
- David Coverdale in WPTV
Frontman David Coverdale says, "It's a bodacious, cheeky little wine, filled to the brim with the spicy essence of sexy, slippery snakeyness."
- James Parker in Baltimore Sun
When I'm gone, I'd like to be known as the best offensive lineman that ever lived,Parker told The Sun in a 2000 interview. "I set that goal as a college freshman, but I didn't get bodacious about it until later. You don't broadcast goals...
- Bert Sugar in Jamaica Gleaner
I thought he (Bell) did a magnificent job after being hit by some bodacious punches,long-time American boxing analyst Bert Sugar told The Gleaner.