bookable : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s subject to being reserved or booked
all seats bookable in advance
- About half of the popular onsen establishments today set aside kashikiri, or bookable baths.
- Elevating to a bookable offense the failure to "hold the values we hold dear true to your heart" may simply have been an unfortunate rhetorical slip on the President's part, but .
- Heli-skiing, ice climbing, off-piste skiing and ski tours with mountain guides also bookable through Zermatt Alpin Center, Post tach 403, CH-3920, Zermatt.
News & Articles
- Buffon shootout saves give Italy third place
SALVADOR (Reuters) - Gianluigi Buffon saved three out of five Uruguayan attempts in the shootout as Italy beat the South Americans 3-2 on penalties to finish third in the Confederations Cup on Sunday after the two sides defied energy-sapping heat in a 2-2 draw. Italy, who had Riccardo Montolivo sent off 10 minutes from the end of extra time for a second bookable offence, twice led only for ...
July 1, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Mark Hughes in International Herald Tribune
I thought he was going to catch it at one point - it was a clear handball,City manager Mark Hughes said. "It was a soft sending off but clearly a second bookable offense."
- Alex Tobin in The Australian
The second one was a bookable offence. Knowing you have a yellow card you just can't put yourself in those sort of situations, especially in the middle of the park,Tobin said. "Melbourne was the better team on the day. The big part of the...
- Mick McCarthy in Sportinglife.com
But McCarthy said: "Chadwick had already been booked, and as far as I am concerned when a player stops somebody from taking a free-kick it is a bookable offence. They should have sent him off. I have seen what Caldwell did and I don't think he...