boiled : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v come to the boiling point and change from a liquid to vapor
- v immerse or be immersed in a boiling liquid, often for cooking purposes
- v bring to, or maintain at, the boiling point
- v be agitated
- v be in an agitated emotional state
- s cooked in hot water
- Translated, johar joshanda means "essence of boiled stuff.
- However, 1,000 watts of heat won't boil much water, so Kamen developed a closed system, powered by whatever fuel is at hand, that traps the energy released when the boiled water .
- After watching a lobster thrash about as it was boiled alive at a grocery store, a British barrister devised a kinder way to kill crustaceans.
- Snoop Dogg in Peace FM Online
This is somebody that was preaching three sermons at least a week for 30 years and it got boiled down ...... into a half-minute sound clip and just played it over and over and over again, partly because it spoke to some of the racial divisions we... Barack Obama http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHQ0yfPaaXFGqLKymRgcres0I2nuA Arizona Republic http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0326obama-wright0326-ON.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFluKw1NwrsUeooHkek18wUqDx-6g Mar 26, 2008
11364 15747 boiled Snoop adds, That's what it boiled down to. Cori's lupus showed us we need to be together forever."
- Sue Bird in The Associated Press
One reason that we're so good right now is that we're able to react to those things and handle them,Bird said. "It really just boiled down to taking care of the ball, hitting timely shots and getting stops when we needed them."