bodiless : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s not having a material body
- s having no trunk or main part
a bodiless head
- But, I asked myself, would that have ruined the purity of our bodiless relationship? And also, should I have dropped $5 for a really sweet penis?.
- Last week, through the bodiless air, a man with wings but without a motor glided for 9 hrs.
- The figures are as bodiless as shadows stopped upon a screen; they gesture with puppetlike stiffness.
- Whitney Balliett in New York Times
Music is transparent and bodiless and evanescent,Mr. Balliett wrote in defense of his approach; he pointed out, on more than one occasion, that jazz improvisation itself cannot be perfectly notated anyway.