- s with no effort to conceal
a barefaced lie
- s unrestrained by convention or propriety
a barefaced hypocrite
- Smack in the middle of the slum-mulligan of Manhattan's lower East Side two barefaced, rectangular apartments rear their bricks twelve stories into the air.
- During the week the Soviet press bureau denounced all reports of uprisings in the Ukraine as "barefaced lies"; and the Moscow branch of the great Jewish charitable organization .
- Portugal dismissed India's charges as "barefaced falsehoods," declared that frontier "violations" were simulated by Indian troops who sneaked across the border and came back firing .
News & Articles
- See Jennifer Aniston Without Makeup (PHOTO)
Jennifer Aniston is a natural beauty. The "We're The Millers" star's longtime hairstylist, Chris McMillan, posted a photo of himself and a barefaced Jennifer to his Instagram account - and she looks great!
Aug. 4, 2013 - Access Hollywood via Yahoo! News
- Kirsten Dunst Goes Makeup-Free and Looks Flawless—See the Pic!
What a fresh-faced beauty! Kirsten Dunst was spotted grabbing coffee with some gal-pals in Los Angeles without a stitch of makeup on. The barefaced actress appeared to have a...
July 12, 2013 - E! Online
- Brian Cowen in The Associated Press
Accepting due responsibility, as I do, does not oblige me to accept the rewriting of history and the barefaced denials about their record on the part of the opposition,Cowen said.
- William Hague in guardian.co.uk
Mr Hague said: "The attempt to portray this treaty as fundamentally different from the EU constitution, when 240 of the 250 provisions are exactly the same, is one of the most barefaced and deliberate misrepresentations in the modern annals of...
- Viktor Yushchenko in Washington Post
It is ...... a barefaced revision of the will of Ukrainian voters, breaches in the constitution of Ukraine and a direct path to lawlessness,Yushchenko said in an address timed to mark the anniversary of last year's elections.