- v grow bald; lose hair on one's head
He is balding already
- s with no effort to conceal
- s lacking hair on all or most of the scalp
a bald pate
a bald-headed gentleman
- s without the natural or usual covering
a bald spot on the lawn
- If the 2008 presidential election comes down to a choice between Hillary Clinton and front runner Rudolph Giuliani, Americans will elect a woman before they will elect a bald man .
- Steve Rushin's piece in the current PTI, titled "The Bald Truth," points out that Americans haven't voted a bald president into office for 51 years.
- Hollywood, which is no place to be bald in, is an excellent place for people who claim they can cure baldness.
News & Articles
- Bald suspect wanted for 5 Olympia burglaries
OLYMPIA — Police are looking for a man suspected in five burglaries since Sunday, the Olympian reported. He’s bald and may be using a crowbar, police said. The burglar hit three hair salons, a bakery and a chiropractor’s office — …
June 19, 2013 - Q13 FOX Seattle
- Bald eagles poisoned in Thibodaux area
WWLTV.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @WWLTV THIBODAUX, La. -- A reward is being offered by officials to find the person responsible for poisoning two bald eagles. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries are investigating the deaths of two bald eagles in the Thibodaux area. The birds were found in a field about 50 yards from Martinez ...
June 18, 2013 - WWL-TV, Channel 4 New Orleans
- Bald eagles poisoned in Thibodaux
Officials with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and Louisiana Dept. of Wildlife Fisheries are offering a $3,500 reward for information on who poisoned a pair of bald eagles.
June 18, 2013 - WAFB Baton Rouge
- Wesley Sneijder in msnbc.com
It just slipped through from my bald head and it was a great feeling,Sneijder said.
- Dirk Kempthorne in eMilitary.org
Today, I am proud to announce the eagle has returned,Kempthorne said. "Based on its dramatic recovery, it is my honor to announce the Department of the Interior's decision to remove the American bald eagle from the endangered species...
- President Bush in Guardian Unlimited
You better cover up your bald head. It's getting hot out here,Bush told a BBC reporter with whom he has scrapped at news conferences before.