barefooted : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s without shoes
- r without shoes on
- To international track-and-field enthusiasts, Fraser, 21, seemed to emerge from nowhere; but to Jamaicans, she's the girl who used to train barefooted in her home neighborhood of .
- Says Quintero: "She draws her strength from the bottoms of her feet she loves to run barefooted.
- Few city kids now roam the streets barefooted.
- Natalie Cook in Melbourne Herald Sun
We see the Chinese players beside the courts doing exercises which are just unbelievable,said Cook, Sydney 2000 beach volleyball gold medallist. "They stand there, barefooted, doing full squats - but carrying their partner on their...
- Clark Haggans in Connellsville Daily Courier
As outside linebacker Clark Haggans said, "Nobody wants to sit out the playoffs like we did last year. It stunk. If coach Tomlin thinks that walking on hot coals barefooted is going to help us, then we're going to do it."
- Manny Acta in MLB.com
We are like a construction site for the teams that are going to come in,Acta said. "You can walk on a construction site all over the place barefooted, but once in a while, you are going to step on a nail and you are going to get hurt. We...