love love /ˈləv/
- (n) a strong positive emotion of regard and affection
- (n) any object of warm affection or devotion
- (n) a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
- (n) a deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction
- (n) a score of zero in tennis or squash
- (n) sexual activities (often including sexual intercourse) between two people
- (v) have a great affection or liking for
- (v) get pleasure from
- (v) be enamored or in love with
- (v) have sexual intercourse with
- Save for a mother's love for her child, is there any such thing as unconditional love?
- The huge and brawny man looked formidable and incapable of love but later events proved otherwise.
- With email, tweeter and Facebook taking over the lovers lane, where is the time for love letters?
- Shirley Love, one of West Virginia’s more colorful politicians who launched his career as a broadcaster in his native Oak Hill, underwent open heart surgery late last month at Charleston Area Medical Center.on June 12, 2013 Source: The Register-Herald
- Jennifer Love Hewitt is pregnant and engaged to her "Client List" co-star Brian Hallisay -- and Us Weekly has the first pictures of the actress' diamond ring and tiny baby bump in its June 17 issue!on June 12, 2013 Source: MSNBC
- Jennifer Love Hewitt is pregnant and engaged to her Client List costar Brian Hallisay -- and Us Weekly has the first pictures of the actress' diamond ring and tiny baby bump in its June 17 issue!on June 12, 2013 Source: US Weekly
Wiki Images for love
- "Everyone was super nice and friendly to me," Hilton wrote. "I love South Africa! Such an amazing place, especially during The World Cup! Hope that clears everything up."on Jul 2, 2010 By: Paris Hilton Source: The Associated Press
- Tears in her eyes and her voice breaking, the billionaire talk show host Oprah Winfrey yesterday told her legions of viewers: "I love this show, this show has been my life - and I love it enough to know when it's time to say goodbye."on Nov 20, 2009 By: Oprah Winfrey Source: Times Online
- GLAAD President Jarrett Barrios heralded the move, saying the group was "thrilled" that the program "now recognizes what most fair-minded Americans have already concluded -- a wedding celebrates love and commitment, whether the spouses are straight...on Jul 9, 2010 By: Jarrett Barrios Source: Los Angeles Times (blog)