bonk : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v have sexual intercourse with
- v hit hard
- American Floyd Landis didn't just bonk when he surrendered his maillot jaune, the Tour de France's yellow leader's jersey, during a steep Alpine climb last Wednesday.
- It was the hour when it is virtually impossible to decide whether a rumba band goes bonkle bonkle tonk, or tonkle tonkle bonk; when waiters' arches ache, and blondes brush the hair .
- It's the bonk!" The Graphic started a "Woof! Woof!" contest$1 each for "just little nifties" about the Brownings.
- Cameron Diaz in Loving Links
The news provider quotes her as saying: "I'm always travelling for c**k :You've got to go where it is. I'm primal on an animalistic level, kind of like, 'Bonk me over the head, throw me over your shoulder. You man, me woman'."
- Armando Iannucci in The Guardian
Later, Iannucci wrote on Twitter: "Bloomin heck. In The Loop nominated for Best Adapted Screenplay Oscar. Bonk me purple."