- v derive or receive pleasure from; get enjoyment from; take pleasure in
- v have benefit from
- v get pleasure from
- v have for one's benefit
The industry enjoyed a boom
- v take delight in
- Why, I asked, did she enjoy attacking others and being attacked? She composed herself and offered a very Ann Coulter answer.
- Do you have time to enjoy yours? It's dwindling! But I do.
- This year, nearly 700 men, women and children are expected to enjoy a chilly dip, with as many as 3,000 less courageous souls watching from the shore.
News & Articles
- Gorton’s Helps Consumers Enjoy “Perfect Seafood Every Time” With New Simply Bake Products; “No Prep, No Mess” Simply ...
Gorton’s Seafood, America’s number one brand of frozen seafood, is providing consumers with yet another way to enjoy the goodness of great seafood with new Simply Bake products, including Simply Bake Tilapia. (PRWeb June 18, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10765790.htm
June 18, 2013 - PRWeb
- Enjoy Music, Food and Contemporary Art At The Constellation Thursday Night Here and Now Party
The Here and Now Party offers visitors the opportunity to experience two contemporary art exhibitions and enjoy live music, refreshments and interactive group activities. (PRWeb June 17, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10841647.htm
June 17, 2013 - PRWeb
- How to Enjoy the Water Safely This Summer - Tip Sheet by AlarmSystemReport.com
Summer is the perfect time for families and individuals to enjoy an array of outdoor activities, particularly those involving water. The home alarm and safety specialists at AlarmSystemReport.com created a list of water safety tips that can make the summer a more enjoyable experience. (PRWeb June 17, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/water-safety-tips/summer-safety-tips ...
June 17, 2013 - PRWeb
- Xavi Hernandez in The Guardian
Let's enjoy the final,said Xavi. "We dedicate this victory to Spain. If we play on Sunday like we did today, we will have a great chance."
- Barack Obama in Boston Herald
None of us are absent some regrets, senator,said President Obama at the funeral. "That's why we enjoy and seek the grace of God."