take over : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v seize and take control without authority and possibly with force; take as one's right or possession
- v take on titles, offices, duties, responsibilities
- v free someone temporarily from his or her obligations
- v take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- v take over ownership of; of corporations and companies
- v do over
- v take up and practice as one's own
- v take up, as of debts or payments
News & Articles
- University Hospitals to take over EMH
ELYRIA – EMH Healthcare officials announced publicly Thursday a plan is in the works to have Cleveland-based University Hospitals take over the Lorain County medical entity. The announcement stopped short of calling the move a sale to University Hospitals. It was instead described as a full integration of EMH into the University Hospitals brand. It [...] The post University Hospitals to take ...
June 20, 2013 - The Chronicle-Telegram
- Natick prepares to take over recycling service from contractor
The Department of Public Works is gearing up to take over curbside recycling collection from a private contractor.
June 20, 2013 - Natick Bulletin & Tab
- Daichi Suzuki In Line To Take Over Japanese Swimming
By Swimming World Japanese correspondent Hideki Mochizuki TOKYO, Japan, June 20. Olympic gold medalist Daichi Suzuki is in line to take over the Japanese Swimming Federation according to the Kyodo ...
June 20, 2013 - Swimming World Magazine