- v get temporarily
May I borrow your lawn mower?
- v take up and practice as one's own
- Instead she rents from Bag Borrow or Steal (bagborroworsteal.
- Borrow borrow borrow! It must be good, the government's doing it! So what did they think the country was going to get? A good conduct medal? I recommend you re-publish Warren .
- If the seller can't borrow the shares in time, it's called a "failure to deliver" a practice that has been illegal since the SEC was founded in 1934, although investors have .
News & Articles
- WLOX Editorial: Don't leave the debt to the taxpayers
Professional minor league baseball in Biloxi. It sounds like a good idea. To build a baseball stadium, the state will come up with $15 million and the city of Biloxi will borrow $21 million.
June 16, 2013 - WLOX-TV Biloxi
- Paper rules: Why borrowing an e-book from your library is so difficult
E-books are firmly in the mainstream and no longer a new, scary technology. So why is it still so difficult to borrow an e-book from the public library? E-reader makers, software developers, and publishers all appear to be working at cross-purposes, and e-book lovers suffer for it.
June 15, 2013 - Digital Trends
- Carjacking suspect arrested
HANFORD — Ask to borrow it, then take it anyway if the person says no.
June 14, 2013 - The Hanford Sentinel
- Barack Obama in Washington Post (blog)
It seems as if permits were too often issued based on little more than assurances of safety from the oil companies. That cannot and will not happen anymore. To borrow an old phrase, we will trust, but we will verify,Obama said.
- John Boehner in USA Today
House Republican leader John Boehner of Ohio accused Democrats of thinking they can "borrow and spend their way back to prosperity" and complained that there weren't enough tax cuts in the measure.