- n a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually
- n pork trimmings chopped and pickled and jelled
- n the act of making something completely wet
- v cover with liquid; pour liquid onto
souse water on his hot face
- v immerse briefly into a liquid so as to wet, coat, or saturate
- v become drunk or drink excessively
- v cook in a marinade
- Cheever himself was offered the part of the floating souse, but he turned it down.
- A lighthearted novel about Samson Shilli-toe, a poet, souse and womanizer who keeps the plot in motion with his talent for anarchy, his tropism for cops, and his tendency to .
- Fans sing, cheer their favorite bands, and catch up with friends and neighbors while picnicking on pelau (a rice and peas mixture), macaroni pie, souse (a spicy soup made from .
News & Articles
- Stormy Weather and Fire Season
Fire agencies say the only good thing about today's lightning storms, they were followed by rain which helped souse any sport fire that appeared throughout the day. Still the rain only fives our area a short break from dried out brush and weeds, which will return soon enough and increase our fire danger even further.
June 10, 2013 - KOLO 8 Reno