- n a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually
- Bar: pub (Britain), hotel (Australia), boozer (Britain, Australia, New Zealand) Bathroom: loo (Britain), dunny (Australia), lav (Britain, South Africa).
- The picture of him as Palm Beach boozer, lout and tabloid grotesque is one version.
- As it emerges in the film, the lawyer's part is only a mug shot of a wry, wistful boozer.
News & Articles
- Young Boozer Seeks Second Term
Young Boozer announced he would seek a second term as the Alabama State Treasurer on Tuesday.
June 13, 2013 - WTVY Dothan
- Alabama Treasurer Young Boozer seeking 2nd term
Alabama State Treasurer Young Boozer is officially seeking a second term. The Republican treasurer announced his plans Wednesday while in Tuscaloosa to address Girls State.
June 13, 2013 - Erie Times-News