- n someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police
- v take by theft
Someone snitched my wallet!
- v give away information about somebody
- Many of the victims were suspected of having broken the sacred code of cons everywhere: never snitch.
- Whittaker Chambers was mostly right about communism and Alger Hiss, but he was a nasty piece of work and no one likes a snitch.
- The automatic snitch may make it appear that the skies are growing more dangerous because more reports are being filed.
News & Articles
- ‘Snitch,’ ‘Oz’ lead movies new to DVD and Blu-ray this week
New movies “Snitch,” a true story starring Dwayne Johnson, and Disney’s “Oz the Great and...
June 13, 2013 - Deseret News
- Parking Snitch App Allows You To Rat For Cut Of Fine
A parking snitch app has been proposed for the busybodies of Winnipeg, Canada so that they can use their smartphones to rat out fellow citizens who have parked illegally. Co-founder Chris Johnson of the app developing company announced Tuesday that the new SpotSquad app would allow you to snap pictures of people parked in handicapped [...] Parking Snitch App Allows You To Rat For Cut Of Fine is ...
June 13, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- NSA snitch tells China that US has been targeting Hong Kong, republic for hacks since 2009
REUTERS Protesters supporting Edward Snowden outside the US Consulate in Hong Kong today. Federal authorities vowed today to hunt down and prosecute American spying snitch Edward Snowden, who reportedly lifted classified information with a banned computer thumb drive. FBI Director Robert Mueller told the House Judiciary Committee that “all necessary...
June 13, 2013 - New York Post
- Adrian Lamo in Macleans.ca
A lot of people have labelled me a snitch,Lamo says. "I guess I deserve that on this one but not as a generality: I'm contacted on a daily basis by all kinds of people who confess to all kinds of federal crimes. I have never once turned...
- Staughton Lynd in Cincinnati Post
Our narrow project is to show that the convictions of the five men sentenced to death depended on unreliable snitch testimony and should be reversed,said Lynd, who plays a bit role as a judge in the drama. "Our broader project is to call...
- Luol Deng in ESPN (blog)
I'm sure it happens in a lot of teams,Bulls forward Luol Deng said. "You just don't hear about it. We just have a snitch. Whoever told you guys we got to find out who it is."