- n a canvas shoe with a pliable rubber sole
- n someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police
- From running in New York City's marathon to sitting pretty in Paris, a look at the sneakers city dwellers across the globe are lacing up.
- Old-school and limited-edition sneakers kick off a collecting craze.
- Urban style hounds check HypeBeast every day for the latest news on limited-edition sneakers, hats, jeans, shades and other coveted bling.
News & Articles
- Rick Owens And Adidas Team Up On Goth-Cool Sneaker Collab
Rick Owens is designing a sneaker for adidas!
June 13, 2013 - MTV
- Counterfeit sneaker defendant spared jail time
Cortez Waters sold thousands of fake Nike sneakers. Even more important, perhaps, he did it as part of a counterfeiting ring that stretched all the way to China.
June 12, 2013 - The Buffalo News
- Charlotte, Atlanta, Baltimore Among Cities To Host AND1 Open Tryouts This Summer
The AND1 apparel and sneaker brand, in conjunction with IMG, today announced the first six sites to host open tryouts for the 2013 AND1 Summer Remix Basketball Tournament . The inaugural event will be a 12-team, $100,000, winner-take-all tournament to be held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at the Liacouras Center on the campus of Temple University over Labor Day Weekend (August 29 – September 1 ...
June 12, 2013 - Slam
- Stephon Marbury in FOXSports.com
It's not about basketball. They're trying to make it basketball and the sneaker. You can't add both of those together,Marbury said. "This is not about basketball, this is about change and it's about growth and it's about people being able...
- Fran Fraschilla in SportingNews.com
This reminds me of Grant Hill. He became a brand name at Duke,Fraschilla said. "College basketball has marketed Kevin Durant much more than a rookie season with the Charlotte Bobcats ever would have. He's going to turn this into sneaker...