give away : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v make a gift of
- v make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret
- v formally hand over to the bridegroom in marriage; of a bride by her father
- v give away information about somebody
News & Articles
- Win FREE Tickets for Miley Cyrus' 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' Concert!
Who wants to attend the live taping of Miley Cyrus‘ mini-concert for Jimmy Kimmel Live on Tuesday (June 25) in Los Angeles?! JJJ has TWO (2) pairs of passes to give away to two lucky readers who are over the age of 16 and live in the Los Angeles area as travel is not included. [...]
June 23, 2013 - Just Jared Jr.
- Group gives free school supplies to students
God’s Helping Hand Ministries is taking applications for the Tools for School supplies give away for students in need. A limited number of supplies are available for distribution. Those selected will be contacted by phone about the time and place of distribution....
June 22, 2013 - Texarkana Gazette
- Patriots Point to give away 2 tickets each week to July Fourth celebration
Patriots Point will give away two tickets each week through July 4 to promote its Fourth of July celebration from the flight deck of the World War II-era aircraft carrier Yorktown.
June 18, 2013 - The Post and Courier