divulge : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret
- Only when his mother died did David divulge the family secret.
- Hundreds of mails are originating from Africa, enticing the recipients to divulge confidential information.
- Folks seeking medical insurance cover are obliged to divulge details of their past medical history.
News & Articles
- Local Business Telephone Company Refuses to Give NSA Access
Refresh Telecom, a business telephone company and telephone service provider based in Central Florida, announced today that they will not participate in any NSA or other entity request to divulge information from their clients, without either an express written consent of their clients, or a search warrant. (PRWeb June 20, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6 ...
June 20, 2013 - PRWeb
- See The PlayStation 4 Interface In Action
E3 has come and gone, but Sony continues to divulge more information about its PlayStation 4 system. This informative video shows some of the console's interface, social functions, and seamless game access. (Please visit the site to view this media) The video from Sony's official YouTube channel offers some insight into how some of the PS4's components like video sharing and friends ...
June 19, 2013 - Game Informer
- Column: Snowden versus the dragons
By Jack Shafer (Reuters) - One measure of our culture's disdain for whistle-blowers like Edward Snowden can be culled from the pages of a thesaurus. Beyond "source" and "leaker," few neutral antonyms exist to describe people who divulge alleged wrongdoing by the government or other organizations to the press, while negative synonyms abound — spy, double-agent, rat, snitch, informer, fink, double ...
June 19, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Foreign Secretary Margaret Beckett in CNN
Such exchanges are always confidential, so we cannot divulge any details,a Foreign Ministry spokeswoman said. "But we're giving the message serious consideration and will soon respond formally to the Iranian government."
- P Chidambaram in Navhind Times
Recently, one case has come to our notice. It is suspected that it may be linked to a person under watch. I cannot divulge further details,Mr Chidambaram said.
- Carl Icahn in San Francisco Chronicle
Negotiations between the parties are under way and the large pharma company has requested that ImClone not divulge its name until negotiations are completed,the statement, which the company attributed to Icahn, said.