disclose : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret
The auction house would not disclose the price at which the van Gogh had sold
- v disclose to view as by removing a cover
The curtain rose to disclose a stunning set
- Having made a personal hobbyhorse of the idea that journalists should disclose who they're voting for (see my argument here), I thought I should point you to Slate, which continues .
- That agreement specified that Bill Clinton would disclose all prior donors to the Clinton Foundation, provide an annual list of donors in the future and subject any proposed .
- Specter also sent a letter requesting the Club for Growth "disclose any contributors that had received federal funds under the controversial financial bailout legislation enacted .
News & Articles
- UK utilities face having to disclose long-term deals
LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's largest energy suppliers would be forced to disclose prices at which they trade electricity up to two years ahead under proposals made by the country's energy regulator on Wednesday aimed at loosening the firms' grip on the power market. If the reforms are passed, suppliers will have to reveal prices for long-term contracts on trading platforms which the regulator ...
June 12, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Google seeks permission to disclose more on national security requests
Google Inc. is asking the Obama administration for permission to disclose more information about requests it gets from national intelligence agencies for its users' emails and other online communications.
June 12, 2013 - Stars and Stripes
- Fla. legislators failed to disclose finances
The state's ethics commission says five current and former Florida legislators did not properly disclose their finances.
June 12, 2013 - WFLX FOX 29
- Dieter Zetsche in USA Today
I know much was made of my knee throughout the last week, and it was important to me that I disclose my condition publicly at an appropriate time. I wanted to be very respectful of the USGA and their incredibly hard work, and make sure the focus... Tiger Wood http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_Woods&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF1gpq8cPKp8od3yXEOFtJAj8bPXg USA Today http://www.google.com/url?q=http://blogs.usatoday.com/gameon/2008/06/tiger-woods-out.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFJq2su9e6hv3IHVKpJZPjbZBJ6xg Jun 18, 2008
28141 37124 disclose I can confirm that we are talking with some of the potential partners who have shown a clear interest," Zetsche said. "But it is also true that we need to keep all options open and that I cannot disclose any details, because we need to have...
- Jimmy Carter in CNN International
As a superdelegate, I would not disclose who I am rooting for, but I leave you to make that guess,Carter added.