- n the exposure of an impostor or a fraud
he published an expose of the graft and corruption in city government
- v expose or make accessible to some action or influence
expose the blanket to sunshine
- v make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret
- v to show, make visible or apparent
- v remove all or part of one's clothes to show one's body
The man exposed himself in the subway
- v disclose to view as by removing a cover
- v put in a dangerous, disadvantageous, or difficult position
- v expose to light, of photographic film
- v expose while ridiculing; especially of pretentious or false claims and ideas
- v abandon by leaving out in the open air
The infant was exposed by the teenage mother
- But for professionals exposed to them consistently, it can be a bigger problem.
- Indeed, researchers found a population of 25,000 Japanese post-atomic-bomb survivors who were exposed to roughly the same amount of radiation as two CT scans.
- Two more memoirs are exposed as fakes.
News & Articles
- Deric Lostutter Legal Defense: Fund Grows For KYAnonymous, Who Helped Expose Steubenville Rapists
Deric Lostutter, who may face hacking charges after helping expose details in the Steubenville rape case, is getting a hand from supporters. As of Tuesday morning, his legal defense fund had collected more than $49,000.
June 18, 2013 - The Huffington Post
- G-8 leaders vow to crack down on tax evasion
The Group of 8 nations agree on a 10-point plan to swap financial information and expose companies that use elaborate schemes to hide profits. LONDON — With many of their governments strapped for cash, leaders at a summit of rich nations vowed Tuesday to crack down on tax cheats by swapping financial information and exposing companies that set up elaborate structures to hide their profits.
June 18, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- 11-Year-Old Zachary Maxwell's Hidden Camera Documentary Exposes School Lunch
In a covert six-month mission to expose the inside world of school lunches, 11-year-old Zachary Maxwell made "Yuck: A 4th Grader's Documentary About School Lunch" when he was a fourth-grader at a New York City public school.
June 18, 2013 - ABC News via Yahoo! News
- Roger Goodell in FOXSports.com
Goodell said "even if you did not place bets, as you contend, your actions in funding the betting and your association with illegal gambling both violate the terms of your NFL Player Contract and expose you to corrupting influences...... one of the...
- John Demjanjuk in FOXNews
In a signed statement attached to the motions, Demjanjuk, seeking asylum, said that deportation to Germany "will expose me to severe physical and mental pain that clearly amount to torture under any reasonable definition of the term."