- n an object or statement produced before a court of law and referred to while giving evidence
- n something shown to the public
the museum had many exhibits of oriental art
- v show an attribute, property, knowledge, or skill
he exhibits a great talent
- v to show, make visible or apparent
The Metropolitan Museum is exhibiting Goya's works this month
- v give an exhibition of to an interested audience
- v walk ostentatiously
- The exhibit's 10 parts trace the group's pre-history and history, from 18-year-old Bjorn's start as a member of the folk band Hootenanny Singers to the end of their joint career in .
- Living Traditions, an exhibition of contemporary pieces from Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan, opened in Kabul in October.
- The exhibit will probably move to Berlin and New York City next.
- President Bush in USA Today
That means this exhibit now has an interesting symmetry. It starts with George W. - and ends with George W.,Bush joked.
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in Reuters
It is in Egypt's interest to move more toward democracy and to exhibit more respect for human rights,Clinton told reporters as she was photographed with the activists.
- Hu Jintao in Kansas City Star
Officials should "perform well the task of outward propaganda, further exhibit and raise up the nation's good image," Hu said.