exhibitor : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who organizes an exhibit for others to see
- In 1940 he was hired by Dallas exhibitor Al Sack to write and direct films, apparently with a minimum of front-office interference.
- They fall into seven categories, which are, in no particular order, the decorator, possessor, scholar, trader, exhibitor, patron and influencer.
- The most damning thing ever said of her was in 1938, when Harry Brandt, a movie exhibitor, labeled Kate 'boxoffice poison.
- Alexander Gelfond in MarketWatch (press release)
The rising Russian exhibitor interest in the IMAX business is a result of the real success that Russian IMAX theatres have had during the past year,said IMAX CEO Richard L. Gelfond. "By forging new partnerships with large, high-profile...
- Barry Goldwater in FOXBusiness
Chuck Goldwater, President of Cinedigm's Media Services Group, added, "This agreement underlines Cinedigm's commitment to providing comprehensive vendor neutral solutions to our exhibitor partners. The addition of NEC, Ballantyne and STS to our...
- Goh Chok Tong in Channel News Asia
Speaking to the Singapore media after touring the Expo, Mr Goh said: "We should avoid the temptation to make comparisons because each exhibitor has his own resources, its own goal, its own theme. I thought overall (it) was a good effort - something...