ramble : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an aimless amble on a winding course
- v continue talking or writing in a desultory manner
This novel rambles on and jogs
- v move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- You'll need to be brief, as there's a 160-character limit on messages, although soon users will be able to ramble on longer, and Oh, Don't Forget.
- The ear tugger, the evasive rambler and the fellow who refuses to look you in the eye may be lying, but they may instead be fidgety truth tellers who are afraid of being accused of .
- For the ideal escape from urban clamor, try the Dragon's Backthe city's finest and most surprising ramble.
News & Articles
- Registration open for Moonlight Ramble
The 50th annual Moonlight Ramble is scheduled for Saturday, August 17.
June 15, 2013 - KSDK St. Louis
- Music to your ears: Whitewater Ramble performs at Whittle the Wood
As the day’s activities came to a close Friday afternoon at Loudy-Simpson Park, the carvers of Whittle the Wood and the people watching them craft works of art from old trees needed the chance to kick back, relax and enjoy some tunes. Carvers and spectators alike got just the serenade they needed as Whitewater Ramble took the stage. The Fort Collins-based band quickly filled the air
June 15, 2013 - Craig Daily Press
- Jackson Browne to Ramble at Levon Helm Studios
Jackson Browne will be the special guest at two Midnight Rambles at Levon Helm Studios in Woodstock, NY on July 12 and 13. At the first Ramble, The Dirt Farmer Band will perform with Browne, and The Midnight Ramble Band will join him at the second.
June 12, 2013 - Jambands.com
- Garth Hudson in Toronto Star
I believe there was a certain tension backstage which was a good sign that everybody was committed and earnest,Hudson says in a slow drawl. "It looked like everybody was serious and so it wasn't just a big party or a ramble backstage,...
- Michael Stipe in USA Today
He brought intelligence, excitement and very strong opinions,Stipe says. "He interrupted me, which I love. I'm the most tangential, and I ramble on and on. If you stick with me, I finally make sense, but he'd interrupt and move on."
- Ralph C Wilson in Buffalo News
I'm liable to ramble on, and they're going to ring the bell on me,Wilson said.