- v move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
the wandering Jew
- v be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage
Might her husband be wandering?
- v go via an indirect route or at no set pace
After dinner, we wandered into town
- v to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
sometimes, the gout wanders through the entire body
- v lose clarity or turn aside especially from the main subject of attention or course of argument in writing, thinking, or speaking
her mind wanders
- Songs wander and then wander off, promising much and then dwindling away to nothing.
- Afterward, wander up the Kelly Steps, built in 1839 to connect Salamanca Place with nearby Battery Point, one of the city's oldest neighborhoods.
- All this can, and will, change as the candidates come out, wander around, eat corn dogs and are given the quadrennial intellectual frisk by Iowa voters, who have delivered .
News & Articles
- As detail-oriented architects, father, son ‘think a lot alike’
Bob Faires confessed that as a teenager he used to let his mind wander in church.
June 16, 2013 - The Wichita Eagle
- South Farms focuses on new marketplace
MORRIS >> Blink and you will be past the junction of routes 63 and 109 in town, barely noticing the gas station on one corner or the Italian restaurant on the other. Perhaps, if you have to stop, your eye might wander to the big white barn that sits on a hill, just hundreds of yards from the highway.
June 16, 2013 - The Register Citizen
- Roam And Wander's TuTu Turns iPhones And iPod Touches Into Cuddly Children's Toys
Children's entertainment studio Roam & Wander wants spark children's imaginations by bridging the gap between touchscreens and real-life toys. The Hong Kong and Taipei-based startup's top-selling iOS app, Sticker Games, allows kids to earn real stickers sent through postal mail. Now its first stuffed animal, a pink bunny named TuTu that comes with a set of touch-enabled accessories for iPhones ...
June 12, 2013 - TechCrunch
- Paul McCartney in WSBtv.com
McCartney said they made it during a session at Abbey Road and he had asked the other band members to "just wander round all of the stuff and bang it, shout, play it."
- Condoleezza Rice in Washington Post
If we encounter each other and wander into other subjects I'm prepared to at least address them in terms of American policy,Rice said of potential discussions with Iran's foreign minister.
- Tiger Wood in WJLA
It's frustrating, it really is,Woods said. "There's no denying that. When you hit good putts and you think they are looking dead center, they kind of wander left or right, it is frustrating. And that's the way it goes sometimes. You have...