- v require as useful, just, or proper
- v have need of
- v have or feel a need for
- s necessary for relief or supply
- As its characters lectured a high school class about terrorism, the show figuratively and patronizingly reduced its audience to schoolchildren who needed a lesson.
- I needed a break, that was for sure.
- Michael launched a solo career in 1971 with the hit "Got to Be There," and while he continued to perform with his brothers, it was already clear that the other Jacksons needed the .
News & Articles
- Help needed for sinkholes
Volunteers are needed to help with erosion control at two sinkholes in the Pigeon River Country State Forest.
June 13, 2013 - Cheboygan Daily Tribune
- Needed PT/FT Professional Mature Energetic Person to fill our Customer
Needed PT/FT Professional Mature Energetic Person to fill our Customer Service Position We offer extensive training, salary plus encentives, outstanding benefits package and flexible schedule. (Mom's w/school age children do great!) Forward Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
June 12, 2013 - The Daily Sentinel
- Volunteers needed for Flag Day
Help will be needed setting up and taking down flags along the Avenue of Flags Friday for Flag Day.
June 12, 2013 - Fremont Tribune
- Barack Obama in USA Today
He warned of the spread of "a patchwork of local immigration rules where we all know one clear national standard is needed."
- Ben Bernanke in Washington Post
Last week, Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke said the bank will "act as needed" to prevent the credit market problems from dragging down the overall economy, but made no indication of plans to cut interest rates anytime soon.
- Jean-Claude Trichet in The Associated Press
We have the feeling â€” but we will continue to observe that with great attention â€” that what is needed in terms of level of interventions on our part has been progressively diminishing,Trichet said.