needful : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s necessary for relief or supply
provided them with all things needful
- But clearly a decision has been made that in this country, the use of terrorism is not acceptable, and the RNA will do the needfulwhatever is required.
- To the assemblage, no recital of Inventor Edison's history was needful.
- But his greatest triumph was moral: he demonstrated the profound and needful truth that humanity is not necessarily forever bound and gagged by modern terrorist political techniques.
News & Articles
- Volunteers needed to help families in need
SOUTH LANCASTER - This year the College Church will be hosting its 2013 Annual Greater Lancaster Food Drive and Holiday Gift Basket Program. Each year they provide healthy nutritious food to needful families in the Greater Lancaster area. In 2012 they helped 235 families for a total of more than 1,000 people. read more
Oct. 30, 2013 - Leominster Champion
- Scarecrow contest raises money for nonprofits
SHERMANS DALE — Homemade scarecrows have taken over the gardens at Hearts Design at Needful Things off Route 34 for the month of October — and not just for decoration.
Oct. 29, 2013 - The Sentinel
- President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo in International Herald Tribune
Philippine democracy will always find the proper time and opportunity for charter reform at a time when the people deem it ripe and needful, and in the manner they deem proper,Arroyo said in a statement.
- Ram Vilas Paswan in Hindu
The Prime Minister has assured me to do the needful to enhance security for me,Paswan told PTI.
- P Chidambaram in Hindu
The union government will do the needful to check spiralling prices of essential commodities,Finance Minister P Chidambaram told reporters after his convocation address at the Women's Christian College here.