- n a mixture of mashed malt grains and hot water; used in brewing
- n mixture of ground animal feeds
- v to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- v talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions
- v reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
mash the garlic
- Google Maps has inspired countless "mash-ups" including weatherbonk.
- Sample BoingBoing post: Check out the latest Creature From The Black LagoonGreen Army Man mash-up, and then dig into the archives for things like the Gay Stormtrooper and a .
- I'm going to mash up 50 Cent's vocals with Queen's instrumentals? I'm going to blog about my state of mind or the state of the nation or the steak-frites at the new bistro down .
- Harry Redknapp in Crewe Chronicle
The games against United really is so secondary to me now,Redknapp told Sky Sports. "If Sir Alex Ferguson is listening, I'm really going to send a real mish-mash team up there. I hope it doesn't upset the supporters, but we played...