flirt : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
- n playful behavior intended to arouse sexual interest
- v talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions
My husband never flirts with other women
- v behave carelessly or indifferently
- Laura Kleinhenz for PTI And before you claim, whether single or married, that you never flirt, bear in mind that it's not just talk we're dealing with here.
- Or she might flirt a little: "how far have u gone.
- That smile! That glance! That rapt attention! We flirt even when we don't need to.
News & Articles
- At home in the sky: 90-year-old woman fulfills dream
Doreene McCoy relishes a good flirt with gravity. And this one, a tandem skydive that celebrated her 90th birthday recently in Lumberton, was a big wink.
June 17, 2013 - The Clarion-Ledger
- ‘True Blood’ Season Premiere Recap: Sookie Takes A Stand Against ‘Billith’
Plus, with Bill out of the way, Sookie & Eric are free to get their flirt on.
June 17, 2013 - HollywoodLife
- WATCH: R. Kelly Bonnaroo Set to Stream Online
R. Kelly took to the stage at the 12th annual Bonnaroo music festival in the Manchester, Tennessee. The sweltering heat didn't stop Chicago's finest crooner from bringing more heat to the middle America farmland that hosts the festival annually. R. Kelly performed everything from "Ignition (Remix)" to "I Wish" to "I'm a Flirt (Remix)" and "I Believe I Can Fly," which included a bunch a ...
June 16, 2013 - Vibe Magazine
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in BBC News
I think if people want to flirt with Iran, they should take a look at what the consequences might well be for them. And we hope that they will think twice and we will support them if they do,Mrs Clinton said during a state department briefing...
- Anucha Browne Sanders in SI.com
And I asked her to tell me what that meant. And she said, 'Well, it meant he wanted me to flirt with the referees,' Browne Sanders recalled. "She was telling me he asked her to do it at that game and she didn't want to do it anymore."
- Arsene Wenger in Guardian Unlimited
Sometimes you have to......go down a little bit, to flirt with the hell, to see how much you can deal with that to come up and be stronger,Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger told reporters.