minx : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
- The picture also allows him two beautiful girlsa mink-coated American minx (Patricia Neal) and a blonde European charmer (Hildegarde Neff).
- Boy, was Fergie fuming like an angry minx about this when she came out on stage.
- First they procure a knowing minx (Sylvia Sidney) to take care of the faith-healer.
- Woody Allen in nextbook
I flung [PenÃ©lope Cruz] down before the fireplace and dove on top of her,Allen writes. "Minx that she is, she rolled away a split second before I landed causing me to fracture certain key teeth on the tile floor."
- Helen Flanagan in The Sun
Helen, 18, told a newspaper: "Rosie was always feisty but this has made her skin a bit thicker and there will be hell to pay later on." "Rosie is a right minx and that side of her is going to come out even more.
- Simon Cowell in Richmond Times Dispatch
The girl Simon Cowell called a "naughty little minx" is really more of a kitten.