- n the cry of an ass
- v braying characteristic of donkeys
- v reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
- v laugh loudly and harshly
- Some accents reveal the distinctive bray of the upper crust, but most are generic middle class.
- Holding the bridge of his nose, he lets out a loud bray -- his dead-on imitation of the cry of small rain-forest animals called duikers.
- You bray along these lines for a minute, going on about the cultural downside of American overprivilege (whining about dodge ball dodge ball! being of a piece somehow with .
News & Articles
- Wade Barrett Praises Bray Wyatt, Adrian Neville and Bo Dallas as Future Top Stars
- Wade Barrett was asked who to watch out for in the next decade during an interview with News-Journalonline.com. He said: "Bray Wyatt (formerly known as Husky Harris) is going to be a big deal with the Wyatt Family. They are very strange and very creepy. He's going to be a big star.
June 22, 2013 - Lords of Pain
- Jeanne Bray Jacksonville
Jeanne Bray, 91, of Jacksonville, died Monday, June 17, 2013, at St. John's Hospital in Springfield. She was born February 21, 1922, on her family's dairy farm near Maroa, the daughter of William and Margaret Gray Miller. She married Joseph Hubert Br
June 21, 2013 - Shelbyville Daily Union
- Apple E-Book Trial Draws to a Close
Apple's lawyer said the company acted in its own business interests when it reached agreements with five major U.S. book publishers to sell e-books ahead of the launch of the iPad in 2010, Chad Bray writes.
June 20, 2013 - Wall Street Journal Blogs
- Phil Simmons in CricInfo.com
Simmons added: "Bray asked not to be considered for selection for these matches and Gillespie has decided to retire from representative cricket. The positive aspect to this is that a number of the younger players in the squad will now get a chance...
- Adam LaRoche in Sports Network
I've always said facing lefties keeps me back,said LaRoche. "For one reason or another Bray threw me four sliders in a row and I finally got one of the end of the bat. It wasn't pretty but it fell in there."