hee-haw : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a loud laugh that sounds like a horse neighing
- v braying characteristic of donkeys
- In our quadrennial Presidential campaigns there is more music in his raucous hee-haw than in the midnight minstrelsy of a nightingale.
- Good-bye Mule, with yer old hee-haw!) and I Didn't Raise My Boy To Be a Soldier.
News & Articles
- Photos: “Nunsense Jamboree” opens at Attic Productions July 25
Attic Productions presents “Sister Amnesia’s Country Western Nunsense Jamboree”, a musical comedy by Dan Goggin, starting July 25. Those crazy nuns are back to entertain you and tickle your funny bone in this musical comedy cross between the Grand Ole Opry and Hee-Haw! When: July 25, 26, August 1, 2, 8, and 9 at 7:30 [...]
July 17, 2013 - Roanoke Times