- n a contestant who loses the contest
- n a person with a record of failing; someone who loses consistently
- n a gambler who loses a bet
- Now that leftist loser Letterman has been exposed for promoting the rape of a 14 year-old girl because she is the daughter of a woman he hates, leftist loser Letterman has .
- The only greater ignominy was the early 1990s Maserati TC, a version of the Chrysler Le Baron (a flaccid, front-drive, four-cylinder loser-mobile) with the proud Mazzer Trident on .
- Stern, 52, was the first guy to make it seem cool to be a loser.
- Roger Federer in Lewiston Sun Journal
As we know, we have no draws in tennis, so there will be a loser,Federer said. "But I guess in this match, both will be winners because this is just absolutely amazing."
- Evel Knievel in FOXNews
I became part of their lives,Knievel says. "People wanted to associate with a winner, not a loser. They wanted to associate with someone who kept trying to be a winner."
- Jim Leyland in Los Angeles Times
I guess it's fitting to say there was a loser in this game because we lost the game, but it's hard for me to believe there was a loser in this game,Tigers Manager Jim Leyland said. "Both teams played their hearts out."