laced : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v spin,wind, or twist together
- v make by braiding or interlacing
- v do lacework
- v draw through eyes or holes
- v add alcohol to (beverages)
- a closed with a lace
snugly laced shoes
- s edged or streaked with color
white blossoms with purple-laced petals
- Dairy goods laced with tainted Chinese exports have been found in Taiwan, Singapore and Japan.
- Rodriguez remembers some heated, profanity-laced arguments Devlin had with others over parking spots.
- Some critics, however, have suggested China knew about the link between the sick babies and malamine-laced formula months ago well before the Summer Olympics in Beijing .
News & Articles
- Konerko reflects on roots
More than a quarter of a century has passed since he laced up his cleats and put on his Norwich Little League uniform. But when he closes his eyes, Paul Konerko can still picture the Norwich Little League Complex.
June 12, 2013 - The Norwich Bulletin
- Laced heroin a growing concern
It’s becoming an increasing problem: Heroin laced with a powerful painkiller. It first led to overdoses and a death in Lebanon County, and now the Dauphin County coroner is concerned it’ll be a problem for his county.
June 11, 2013 - WGAL 8 Susquehanna Valley
- Suspected ricin-laced letter to CIA located in Washington state
By Alex Dobuzinskis (Reuters) - Postal workers in Spokane, Washington, on Saturday retrieved a wayward letter suspected of containing the deadly poison ricin that vanished for several weeks after it was sent from Washington state to a CIA address that does not receive mail, the FBI said. The envelope resembled four ricin-laced letters postmarked May 13 from Spokane that had addresses penned in ...
June 9, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News