- v make strong or stronger
- v enclose by or as if by a fortification
- v prepare oneself for a military confrontation
- v add nutrients to
- v add alcohol to (beverages)
- Roborant: Tending to fortify Skirr: A whirring sound, as of the wings of birds in flight Vaticinate: Prophesy Vilipend: To treat with contempt.
- It is time for the people of America to fortify marriage through constitutional amendment, so that liberal judges cannot continue to attack it!.
- Guyana had its own motives in making the commune welcome: it wanted immigrants to develop its hinterland and fortify its border with Venezuela.
News & Articles
- Simple ways to enhance your Internet privacy
Fortify your browser, opt out of location tracking, and use a virtual private network to hide your IP address. Originally posted at How To
June 21, 2013 - CNET
- Border security deal boosts immigration bill’s chances
WASHINGTON — Prospects for the contentious immigration bill that has been working its way through the Senate for months vastly improved Thursday after senators agreed to spend several billions more to fortify the U.S.-Mexico border.
June 21, 2013 - Santa Fe New Mexican
- Nation + World
People shout out against the Strengthen and Fortify Enforcement Act in the hall outside the House Judiciary Committee hearing on Capitol Hill in Washington, Tuesday, June 18, 2013. The committee in the Republican-led House is preparing to cast its first votes on immigration this year, on a tough enforcement-focused measure that Democrats and immigrant groups are protesting loudly.
June 19, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune