- n a lightweight cord
- v spin,wind, or twist together
intertwine the ribbons
- v arrange or or coil around
- v make by twisting together or intertwining
twine a rope
- v form into a spiral shape
- If his unconventional genealogy gave him a unique view of the Congo's colonial past, it is his job on the river, piloting three dugouts lashed together with twine and mounted with .
- A smart Syrian merchant named Cabalan Macari set up twine and rope factories and made a killing.
- Or save your money and hang items from around the houseBarbie's accessories, Pez dispensersusing hemp twine.
News & Articles
- Abby Wambach now leading international goal scorer
Thursday June 20, 2013 HARRISON, N.J. -- Abby Wambach has broken Mia Hamm's record for international career goals by a soccer player. Wambach scored three times in the first 29 minutes against South Korea on Thursday night to break Hamm's mark of 158 international goals. Wambach got her 159th in the 29th minute on a line-drive header that ripped into the twine in the back of
June 21, 2013 - North Adams Transcript
- Stanley Cup Final: Blackhawks squeak out far from perfect Game 4
Sure, crisp passes and twine-seeking blasts from the point happened on Wednesday night at TD Garden, but those things don't happen at that insane of a pace without help.
June 20, 2013 - Philly.com
- Machine operator at Norwalk factory sustains 'significant' injuries
Upon arrival, firefighters found "employee laying in a machine." A man sustained multiple broken bones after he reached for a string or baler's twine in a machine Tuesday morning.
June 19, 2013 - Norwalk Reflector