- v undo the ties of
- a with laces not tied
teenagers slopping around in unlaced sneakers
- s not under constraint in action or expression
unlaced behavior in the neighborhood pub
- The boyish bowl cut has been replaced by long, highlighted locks and a Sporty Spice wardrobe of tight T shirts, baggy clamdiggers and unlaced Nikes.
- Mettlesome, high-strung, bursting into a boy's wounded tears or unlaced laughter, Roberts' Mark is a worthy foil.
- Three (King's General, Foxes, Sun) were costume pieces, rich with sex, lacy or unlaced.
News & Articles
- Without a home, but hardly without a vision
Albany Ira McKinley, all 6 feet 4 and 270 pounds, lumbered across the hushed, carpeted vastness of the seventh floor of the State Library in baggy jean shorts, oversized T-shirt, unlaced white sneakers and L.A. Dodgers baseball cap flipped backward. He moved past the reference desk and dropped into an upholstered swivel office chair at a cubicle in front of a computer terminal. He leaned back ...
July 10, 2013 - Albany Times Union
- Lady Murasaki in New York Times
Lady Murasaki describes him at 17: "Over soft, layered white gowns he had only a dress cloak, unlaced at the neck. ...... lying there in the lamplight, against a pillar, he looked so beautiful that one could have wished him a woman."