humped : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v round one's back by bending forward and drawing the shoulders forward
- v have sexual intercourse with
- s characteristic of or suffering from kyphosis, an abnormality of the vertebral column
- Holstered pistols and blackjacks humped against their hips and red mud clung to their boots as Neshoba County Sheriff Lawrence Rainey and Deputy Cecil Price got out of their squad .
- And there was nothing to trade, anyway, in that forlorn and forgotten stretch of land, where camel-humped mountains met endless sand dunes.
- Holstered pistols and blackjacks humped against their hips and red mud clung to their boots as Neshoba County Sheriff Lawrence Rainey and Deputy Cecil Price got out of their .
News & Articles
- Ugliest Dog: 'Experiment that went wrong'
A beagle-bassett-boxer mix with an oversized head, humped back and drumstick legs was named the World's Ugliest Dog in Petaluma Friday.
June 22, 2013 - The Santa Rosa Press Democrat
- Tom Varndell in Sportinglife.co.za
When I played my first England game I was 19. I am 22 now. I am a lot wiser as a player. I think I am a better rugby player,Varndell said. "Back then I was fresh out of school. I got chucked onto a tour of Australia where we got humped....
- Joel Zumaya in MLB.com
It was one of those ones I humped up on, too,said Zumaya, who tried to talk to Benzel after the game but couldn't find him.
- Ken Macha in MLB.com
He humped up and had a little extra when he needed it,Brewers manager Ken Macha said. "He hit 93 [mph] on Prince [Fielder]. His changeup was pretty good. He wore down a little bit, and his command suffered a little later in the game. He's...