- s characteristic of or suffering from kyphosis, an abnormality of the vertebral column
- Around midnight of that fatal Friday, a black 1967 Oldsmobile sedan hurtled off narrow, humpbacked Dike Bridge, landing upside down in about eight feet of water in Poucha Pond .
- He found safety with hundreds of others on a humpbacked bridge arched above the swollen Aceh River.
- I have lived in France for two years and have been here constantly since the duckbilled (and humpbacked, tuck-tailed) "Goddess" appeared.
News & Articles
- A magical Zelig moves through history in 'The Age of Ice'
J.M. Sidorova's ambitious debut novel 'The Age of Ice' spins a tale of an icy immortal ensnared in Russian history. The protagonist of J.M. Sidorova's ambitious first novel, "The Age of Ice," is conceived in extremity during the reign of the cruel and impulsive Russian Empress Ionaovna. Captivated by the antics of her court fool, a humpbacked woman, the Empress commands that she marry a ...
Aug. 3, 2013 - Los Angeles Times