- n ten 10s
- s being ten more than ninety
- The titular "one hundred demons" are actually seventeen vignettes from the author's life, mostly from her childhood.
- Very quickly, however, Piltdown became a synonym for phony; and England's claim to antiquity was cut short by several hundred thousand years.
- "Something on the order of several hundred thousand soldiers are probably, you know, a figure that would be required.
News & Articles
- Inside Media: JFK's Last Hundred Days
Noted John F. Kennedy historian Thurston Clarke talks about his new book, "JFK's Last Hundred Days," which gives a detailed account of the last three months of the Kennedy presidency.
June 13, 2013 - Freedom Forum Online
- Three Hundred Military Families Reunited This Father's Day
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Three hundred active duty servicemen will be able to head home this Father's Day so that they can care for their families. Dove ® Men+Care ® and ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Two hundred years of decorative arts under the Romanovs on display at the Bowers Museum
Durnuvo Jewel Casket. SANTA ANA, CA .- The Bowers Museum hosts The Tsars’ Cabinet, which highlights two hundred years of decorative arts under the Romanovs, from the time of Peter the Great in the early eighteenth century to that of Nicholas II in the early twentieth century.
June 10, 2013 - Art Daily
- Barack Obama in Detroit Free Press
I don't expect a hundred percent agreement from my Republican colleagues but I do hope that we can all put politics aside and do the American people's business right now,said Obama following a meeting with House Republicans, whose leaders...
- Graeme McDowell in Toronto Sun
I'm probably as ready to go into the weekend of a Major as I've ever been,he said. "Is this weekend my weekend? I have no idea, but I'll certainly be giving it my best shot, a hundred percent. If I get a sniff Sunday afternoon I'll be...
- Robert Zoellick in International Herald Tribune
The poorest and must vulnerable groups risk the most serious - and in some cases, permanent - damage,Zoellick said. "One hundred million people have already been driven into poverty this year and that number will grow."