- s improved in health or physical condition
- a having or indicating good health in body or mind; free from infirmity or disease
- s financially secure and functioning well
- s promoting health; healthful
- s exercising or showing good judgment
- s large in amount or extent or degree
- Will it help us live longer, healthier lives? Does it work for people of every age and level of work activity? Can we find the right vegetarian diet and stick to it?.
- Web site calculators that estimate life expectancies based on risk won't give you perfect results, but they can teach you how to live a healthier life.
- The statistics are clear: Kids who dine with the folks are healthier, happier and better students, which is why a dying tradition is coming back Close your eyes and picture Family .
News & Articles
Maggie Menderski shares simple lifestyle changes for a healthier life. Maggie Menderski shares simple lifestyle changes for a healthier life. Sports Writer Blake Toppmeyer takes a look at the two former Hannibal Cavemen who were selected on the final day of the MLB Draft.
June 12, 2013 - Quincy Herald-Whig
- Marketplace Deliveries - Live Healthier by Eating Local Organic Produce Delivered to Your Home or Office in Orlando
Now delivering local produce, bread, and coffee to areas in Orlando, Winter Park, Maitland, Altamonte Springs, Casselberry, Longwood, and Apopka. Start living a healthier life today. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/orlando/organicproducedelivery/prweb10793461.htm
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Dental clinic offers relief for 1,136|
Some smiles are brighter and certainly healthier, thanks to dentists who treated 1,136 people during the state’s first Mission of Mercy event to provide free dental care to people who have no other options. The event took place last Friday and Saturday at Saginaw Valley State University’s Ryder Center.
June 11, 2013 - Midland Daily News
- Barack Obama in Bloomberg
We will root out the waste, fraud, and abuse in our Medicare program that doesn't make our seniors any healthier,Obama said in his speech.
- Michelle Wie in ESPN
I feel a lot healthier and I want to start playing more and playing some good golf,Wie said Tuesday. "My goal is just to have fun and keep my head on straight and shoot some low scores."