- s moderately good of its kind
a goodish wine
- s large in amount or extent or degree
- Yes, Hosea was at best a middling-to-goodish contestant for the entire season.
- From the rear it did not look right; it was lopsided, with a goodish-sized object hung unsymmetrically under its right wing.
- Charles Fourier, who loved cats and flowers, was probably mildly insane, but in a pleasant, do-goodish way.
- John Suchet in Times Online
Actually, that's the only goodish thing in all this - that she doesn't know,says Suchet. "I know the past is a closed book, but she doesn't."