- As much as I love Boulud's cooking, I found it disgusting--a gooey mess of indistinguishable, nauseating fat.
- The iPhone takes the graphical-user interface--the GUI, in the parlance, pronounced "gooey"--a step further and makes it a tactile user interface.
- I also determined that HP printers had two problems: the HP prints were not water resistant like Epson's and Canon's, so any gooey hand could smear the ink, and that the HP's .
- Jerry Patterson in MiamiHerald.com
Patterson said the tar balls in Galveston County were only lightly weathered - "I guess the scientific term is gooey" - leading officials to suspect they arrived by ship.
- Stephen Leatherman in Boston Herald
If it washes up on our beaches, it will be a more gooey substance,said Stephen Leatherman, director of the Laboratory for Coastal Research at Florida International University, also known as Dr. Beach for his annual rankings of top beaches.
- Bonnie Raitt in San Francisco Chronicle
He was the antithesis of East Coast cynical,said Raitt, who spent Sunday morning watching Buffalo videos on YouTube. "He was always in funny mode without being too gooey about it. He's been that guy all this time. In one guy, you got all...