- s very bad
- s soft and sticky
- A new study explains why we think some things are icky and marketers are starting to pay attention.
- There was some icky couples counseling ("Try a blindfold") and therapeutic spending on vacations, clothes, furniture.
- Just in time, marketers and food scientists have created a raft of icky but vitalizing caffeinated foods.
News & Articles
- Manhattan Man Sues Gym After Slipping on ‘Foreign White Substance’ in Sauna
We imagine the real sauna wasn't quite this clean (Getty) That's an icky situation. In a cringe-inducing lawsuit , Manhattanite Mark Moskowitz is suing Bally Total Fitness for injuries incurred when he slipped in the sauna in their E 55th street location. His lawsuit claims that the slip was caused by a "foreign white substance." Use your imagination folks. Mr. Moskowitz also claims that the ...
June 19, 2013 - The New York Observer
- Route 30 traffic snarled because of sludge spill
Traffic on heavily traveled Route 30 was backed up for miles Monday, due to a road spill of a rather icky substance: human waste.A tractor-trailer that was hauling sludge from a wastewater treatment plant was leaking, but the driver did not know it, an emergency dispatcher said.The county's Haz-Mat ...
June 17, 2013 - Lancaster Online
- Tribune sports rant: Hey, college coaches, it’s icky to recruit seventh-graders
Tribune sports rant: Hey, college coaches, it’s icky to recruit seventh-graders Published Jun 15, 2013 06:43PM MDT According to ESPN.com, QB Lindell Stone of Southlake, Texas, WR Nathan Tilford of Upland, Calif., ILB Dylan Moses of Baton Rouge, La., and CB Jairus Brents of New Albany, Ind., have all received recent scholarship offers to play college football for programs in so-called BCS ...
June 16, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune
- Alicia Keys in Paste Magazine
Not to be outdone in the kudos-giving party, Keys said, "I love Jack and the White Stripes, the rawness of their style. 'Seven Nation Army' obviously is crazy. And 'Icky Thump' - the intro to that is off the chain."
- Jack White in Reuters Canada
When it comes to the songs themselves, the songs are in charge, not me,White said. "Take a song like 'You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do As You're Told)' (from Icky Thump"
- Roger Ebert in Gather.com
He called it "a pleasant, genial, good-hearted, sometimes icky comedy that's like spending a weekend with well-meaning people you don't want to see again any time real soon."