stinky : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a having an unpleasant smell
- s very bad
- It is, alas, an axiom of politics in Illinois and especially Chicago that voter tolerance for bribery, kickbacks and other stinky political practices is extremely high, as .
- Everyone's life story is out on the curb, soaked and stinky--furniture and clothing, dishes and rotting drywall, even formerly fabulous antiques.
- It was a little too much as if she knew how stinky and snorey I was last Sunday morning.
News & Articles
- Crews cleaning up bird droppings at La Jolla Cove
Crews are cleaning up a foul situation at La Jolla Cove Monday after several complaints about stinky bird poop.
June 17, 2013 - Channel 8 San Diego
- Cochran Man Upset About Mounds of Manure Across From His Home
COCHRAN, Georgia (41NBC/WMGT) – A Cochran man has a stinky situation a few feet from his front door step and he wants something done about it. Tons of chicken manure sits across the street from Kurt Miller's home in Cochran. It's been there for more than a month. "I called the Federal EPA, the State EPA, everybody I knew to call, I'm good guy to get along with, I don't want anything, I just want ...
June 16, 2013 - 41 NBC Macon
- Northwest firefighters respond to stinky situation
TUCSON - Northwest firefighters encountered a stinky situation Friday near the the county waste water treatment near Ina and Interstate 10.
June 14, 2013 - KVOA Tucson