malodorous : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a having an unpleasant smell
- Federal agents must have felt like those fishermen during the investigation that eventually took down 44 people in one of the largest corruption stings in New Jersey's malodorous .
- The son of a rice farmer, Phibun developed an early aversion to the malodorous paddies, decided on a military career.
- Three hours after he ate salad garnished with onion and garlic, the air exhaled through the tube became malodorous.
News & Articles
- Engineers offer rundown on plant technology
The talk of Wyoming-based Future Food Energy LLC building a beef processing plant in Scottsbluff has raised concerns about the potential malodorous nature of the facility.
June 18, 2013 - Scottsbluff Star-Herald
- Silvio Berlusconi in BBC News
Candidates standing for the PdL would be unlike the "malodorous and badly dressed people who represent certain parties in parliament", Mr Berlusconi added.