goosey : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s having or revealing stupidity
- She spent long, frustrating hours in her office and in court trying to coax coherent testimony from the loosey-goosey Kaelin.
- Waif-thin, Posey must have a Slinky for a spine; her walk is a loosey-goosey dance, as if house music were playing nonstop in her head.
- And Smith has persuaded the company, which prides itself on precision etching, to go loosey-goosey with the engraved snakes twisting around its vases, with the result that no two .
News & Articles
- Google promotion offers free HP Chromebooks
(Credit: Screenshot by Lance Whitney/CNET) Know just about any person -- or cat -- who has some sort of impact on the Web? That soul could score a free HP Chromebook courtesy of Google. As of Tuesday, a new promotion designed to push Chromebooks asks you to nominate someone you think helps make the Web an "amazing" place. The rules of the contest seem pretty loosey-goosey. The categories include ...
Oct. 9, 2013 - CNET
- Elena Kagan in The Associated Press
I don't particularly think that the term is apt,Kagan told Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, adding that she especially didn't like what people associated it with â€” "a kind of loosey-goosey style of interpretation in which anything goes."
- Alex Rodriguez in CNN
Rodriguez responded, in part, "It was such a loosey-goosey era. I'm guilty for a lot of things, for being negligent, naÃ¯ve, not asking the right questions. To be quite honest I don't know exactly what substance I was guilty of using."
- Kevin Millar in Forbes
We've got to believe in ourselves. For us to bounce back after a devastating loss last night I think is a great thing of what's to come,said Kevin Millar, who homered and drove in three runs. "We came back in here loosey-goosey."