dopey : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s having or revealing stupidity
a dopey answer
a dopey kid
- The next day, I suffered through Rush Limbaugh lambasting the dopey Dems, who actually can you believe this, friends? put the rights of terrorists above the nation's .
- For 88 years it has been a final resting place for the World Series dreams of both the White Sox and Cubs, an epically painful calendar of defeat pockmarked by Bartman (the dopey .
- The first time you'll see Rogen will be as the angelic, dopey face on the posters for next month's Knocked Up, a movie written and directed by Judd Apatow, the guy who cast him for .
- Trent Reznor in ChartAttack
He is a malicious guy and will step on anybody's face to succeed and cross any line of decency,Reznor said. "Seeing him now, drugs and alcohol now rule his life and he's become a dopey clown."
- Kobe Bryant in ESPN
I'm always happy. I was just happy my kid didn't call me Dopey,Bryant said.
- Mick Molloy in Herald Sun
I'll just be mucking around down the shallow end of the pool,Molloy said. "I'll be asking a lot of dopey questions."