dopy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s having or revealing stupidity
- Even slightly dopy little American comedies carry with them an implicit promise of romance, of laughter, of (above all) the modest joys of ordinary life.
News & Articles
- Meet Clifford the Big Red Enabler: learning to love the ugly van
The big, red, adorably ugly box you see above is more addictive than crack . That's because every time your brain says "I really shouldn't buy a third dirtbike," that dopy Ram Promaster pops up on your shoulder and says, "WHY NOT? I got room!" It's a big red enabler, and that makes it the best kind of van around. Read more...
April 21, 2014 - Jalopnik
- Tom Cruise in Defamer.com (blog)
Cruise joked that he and Lauer actually speak 3-4 times a day, and that Lauer gave him some great advice: "Hey Top Gun - you think when people come on my show, they don't want to hear about dopy movies?"
- Mike Oldfield in This is London
She became this dopy, half-anaesthetised creature,says Oldfield. "She lost her dignity."